Got a Ford Raptor with factory FOX shocks? We can service them!
Having your Ford Raptor's shocks serviced is an important aspect of maintaining your vehicle and ensuring that it performs at its best. Shocks play a crucial role in the handling and stability of your vehicle, and if they are not in good condition, it can lead to a number of problems. In this article, we will explore the importance of having your Raptor's shocks serviced, and why it is essential to do so on a regular basis.
If your Ford Raptor is a daily driver that never goes off-road, we recommend having your shocks serviced every 30,000 miles, and if you drive your Raptor off-road 100% of the time, your shocks should be serviced every 3,000 miles. If you are somewhere in between, try to estimate your percentage of off-road vs. highway usage to approximate the mileage accordingly.
Other signs that your shocks need service include:
- Oil/dirt residue on the shock that would suggest a seal needs to be replaced.
- If your truck feels like it bottoms out too easily, blowing through the shock stroke.
- Damaged shock shaft - pitting, rust, or any rough areas will damage internal shock seals.
- Thorough inspection of shock for damage and/or wear.
- Install new seals, oil, and nitrogen recharge.
- Any worn out or broken parts can be replaced upon customer approval.
Cost: $200 per shock.
At this time, we will need your Ford Raptor shocks off the truck and either dropped off at our shop in Phoenix or shipped in for service (no vehicle drop-off appointments).
Call the shop to schedule an appointment - 623-217-4959.
More details: Shock Service