First introduced as a 2014 model, the Polaris RZR XP 1000 quickly became the premiere sport UTV at the time.
The XP1000 replaced the XP900 as Polaris’ flagship sport UTV, and featured:
- Redesigned suspension geometry
- 18'' of rear travel, 16'' front
- Walker Evans Position Sensitive Anti-Bottoming Needle Shocks
- New ProStar™ 1000 engine with 107 HP
- True 999cc Twin EFI
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) standard
- Industry-leading 13.5'' of ground clearance
If your XP1000 is three years old or older, it most likely needs a Shock Rebuild all around. During this process, shocks are completely torn down and cleaned.
• Thorough inspection of shock for damage and/or wear.
• Install new seals, oil, and nitrogen recharge.
• Any worn out or broken parts can be replaced upon customer approval.
Springs on older vehicles are also susceptible to sag. Shock Therapy’s Dual Rate Spring Kit, is the best starting point to upgrade your suspension set up. A Shock therapy dual rate spring kit is going to be custom tailored to your vehicle. We will take into account, driver weight, accessories, terrain and driving style.
Some of the benefits of the Shock Therapy dual rate spring are:
- Custom Tailored to your machine
- Increase ride height
- Increased bottom out resistance
- Reduced bucking
- Smoother ride quality over chop and chatter
- No Sagging
- Life time warrantied springs
- Springs manufactured in the USA
- Dual-Rate Spring Kit
- Shock Service/Rebuild (recommended if vehicle has over 2500 miles or 3 years old)
- Basic Package plus
- Ride-Improvement System
Shock Therapy’s internal valving (Ride-Improvement System) is custom tailored to the driving style of the unit and the different terrains you ride. Here at Shock Therapy we make major modifications to the internals of the shock, as we call it, the heart of the shock. The modifications we perform inside the shock help promote plushness through small chop and chatter, increased bottom out resistance at full compression, and removes stiff ride quality at moderate-to-low speeds. Shock Therapy internal valving is not only for racing applications, but is for recreational riders looking to get the most out of their suspension. Be careful when you shop for internal shock valving because every shop does this differently and some may not include all the upgrades that Shock Therapy performs or in the correct manner.
- FOX RC2 Shocks with Shock Therapy Dual-Rate Springs & valving
- Front Limit Straps
- Tie Rods with BSD
- Steering Rack
- Frame Supports
- Front & Rear Sway Bars
- Sway Bar Clamps & Bushings
- Sway Bar Links (Rear)
- Heavy Duty Radius Rods
To view a full list of products available from Shock Therapy for the Polaris RZR XP 1000, click here.