Fox 2.5 RC2 Polaris XP 900
**Please note that any Fox RC2 shock set purchased from Shock Therapy is built to order. As such these orders can take from 4 to 6 weeks**
The XP 900 2 seat is quite a capable UTV. With power to spare and a suspension system that can run the rough as fast as you like with the right shock package. The Fox 2.5 RC2 is the perfect fit for the XP 900 with more adjust-ability than any other shock and larger piston diameter that will put up with heavy abuse without shock fade and still keep a very plush ride with not bottoming out. If you want your XP 900 to reach the next level in ride quality and performance you will love the Fox RC2's.
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Shocks
The 2.5-inch bore allows for greater damping force capability while allowing the shock to run at lower overall temperatures resulting in less fade and consistent damping. The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very end of the stroke to give you the ability to push your vehicle harder for longer with improved driver confidence. Less compression damping at ride-height gives improved comfort and traction while huge damping at the end of the stroke flattens out the biggest of bumps.
Adjustable Dual Speed Compression (DSC) lets you tune for optimal damping control at each phase of the stroke. The wide range adjustable rebound further allows you the ability to fine tune for any driving style, terrain, or course conditions.
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Adjustments
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Adjustments
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC), i.e., two preset options –– high speed & low speed –– for adjusting compression.
- Wide Range rebound
- Spring Preload
- Spring Crossover
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Features
- Bottom-Out Control
- Genuine Kashima coated Aluminum body and reservoir
- Aerospace-grade Teflon-lined spherical bearings
- Tuned for Race, Dune, Trail or Desert terrain
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and re-valveable
- 3.0" ID dual rate race spring
- 7/8" Hard-chromed shaft
- Hi flow, precision manufactured damping piston
- RC2 shocks feature a remote or piggyback reservoir that separates the shock’s oil and gas chambers, as well as a 2.5-inch bore which allows for greater damping force capability –– improving heat dissipation and consistency in damping performance.
- Same level of compression adjustability as IBP, using DSC
- The adjustability offered by RC2 shocks is more detailed and precise than the three-position QS3 shocks, making them suitable for users who demand greater control over their UTV’s suspension.
- The smaller outer shock body on the RC2s compared to the IBPs also allows one to run smaller diameter coil springs, reducing the weight of the system.
- Utilizes a 2.5 inch piston in both the front and rear shocks.
With these RC2's on your S1000 you can certainly run the trails in the morning and run the rough stuff in the afternoon. There will be a lot of XP 1000 guys that you can blow right by on the weekends. Get ready, it will happen.
Complete sets with the addition of Dual rate front springs that only we supply as well as dual rate rear springs are $2,995.00