The FOX ECS2 Cooler upgrade brings a new level of performance to your FOX-equipped UTV. Racing or riding
at high speed for sustained durations heats the shocks significantly. As oil temperature climbs, viscosity
decreases. Decreased viscosity means less damping force and less control.
Extreme heat can push shocks past their ideal operating zone, resulting in shock fade. The ECS2 Cooler functions
as a heat exchanger, reducing shock oil temperature so damping force stays more consistent.
During development, test engineers observed more than a 70°F drop in shock operating temperature in both dyno
and field tests.
The cooling system can be added to most 2.5- or 3.0-inch diameter FOX UTV shocks and relies on a check valve to
produce unidirectional oil flow. As the shock compresses, oil flows through the ECS2 Cooler and dumps into the
reservoir. On the rebound, cooled oil flows back into the shock, maintaining optimal damping function.
- Unidirectional oil flow
- Impact extruded 6063-T5 aluminum alloy
- Internal and external fins for maximum cooling surface area and heat dissipation
- Maintain consistent damping force
- Longer service intervals in extreme heat conditions
- Better performance for racing and riding at high speed for extended durations
- Existing FOX UTV shocks only
- Most FOX 2.5" and 3.0" rear shocks
Fitment options and pricing are based on your existing FOX shocks.
***You must call to order this kit as it requires professional installation and can only be done in shop. Call 623-217-4959 to order your kit today!! ***