Just like your engine or transmission, shocks need to be serviced regularly to perform at their best. Shock oil can break down and seals can wear out after 2500 miles or so. We recommend having your shocks serviced on a regular basis to keep them performing at factory specs.
• Shocks are completely torn down and cleaned.
• Thorough inspection of shock for damage and/or wear.
• Install new seals, oil, and nitrogen recharge.
• Any worn out or broken parts can be replaced upon customer approval.
Shock Therapy’s dual rate spring kit, is the best starting point to upgrade your suspension set up. A Shock therapy dual rate spring kit is going to be custom tailored to your units specific. We will take into account, driver weight, accessories, terrain and driving style. Some of the benefits of the Shock Therapy dual rate spring are:
- Increase ride height
- Increased bottom out resistance
- Reduced bucking
- Smoother ride quality over chop and chatter
- No Sagging
- Life time warrantied springs
- Springs manufactured in the USA
Shock Therapy’s internal valving is custom tailored to the driving style of the unit and the different terrains you ride. Here at Shock Therapy we make major modifications to the internals of the shock, as we call it, the heart of the shock. The modifications we perform inside the shock help promote plushness through small chop and chatter, increased bottom out resistance at full compression, and removes stiff ride quality at moderate to low speeds. Shock Therapy internal valving is not only for racing applications, but is for recreational riders looking to get the most out of there suspension.