Yamaha RMAX Limit Strap Kits
Adjustable limit strap kit for the FRONT of the Yamaha RMAX
Shock Therapy limit straps are here for the Yamaha RMAX! As most people know, at full extension the shocks can make a loud clunk that feels like a hammer against the chassis. If you run aftermarket, heavier wheels and tires this clunk gets much worse. Although the shocks have extension stops internally they are tuned to the factory wheel and tire weight and can't manage any changes in the system so a front end clunk has become the new NORMAL in UTV's. Well, not any more. Our new limit strap kit stops the front end clunk instantly. Limit straps have been used in racing for decades. Trophy trucks and other big off road racing classes have considered them a must forever and so should you.
Our patented design features a billet aluminum, laser-engraved upper mount and also prevents the strap from interfering with or getting tangled on other parts when the shock compresses and the strap’s slack increases. Set apart from most other options too, Shock Therapy’s Limit Straps not only adjust but bolt directly to the shock itself –– allowing the strap to be perfectly in line with the shock, theraby limiting the leverage exerted on it and increasing strap life.
Some of the benefits with our limit strap kits are:
- PATENTED, billet aluminum, laser engraved, upper strap mounts
- Adjustable, tight clearance clevis system allowing you to adjust the strap length perfectly
- Quad layered straps for the best strength and longevity
- PATENTED, tether system that locates the strap next to the shock at full compression
- Accurate sized holes in the strap ends to match the metric hardware in your car
- Stainless steel spacers that don't rust or flex like aluminum spacers can
- Grade 8 hardware with pinch nuts
- Mounting system with the least leverage on the strap
- Less strap stretch and longer strap life
- Added life for your CVs and Axles and STOPS ALL EXTENSION CLUNKING!
The best fix for your front end noise is here. Limit straps are standard issue for racers and now they should be for YOU too!
We do not offer a kit for the rear shocks yet. The reason is the rear shocks are larger in diameter and have no extension clunk issues. If you would like a set for the rear anyway we will be offering them soon. We just want you to know that they are not really needed.
Limit straps are a wearing item just like brake pads. They have a lifespan and will need to be replaced once they are worn out. Although they may last longer than your UTV, they are not guaranteed for life.